Agenda for May 8, 2018 Meeting
to be held at Silver Bay Restaurant6:30pm
1. Call to Order and Welcome
4. Pass around contact information notebook
5. Treasury Report
6. Minutes from April meeting
7. Report on Azalea Festival Booth success
8. Report on FOIA request on Sister City
9. Report on needing people to step up and help candidates in the June Rep. primary
10. Introduction of Speakers for tonight Alan Quinn and Philip Healy 15 minutes each
11. Questions for Speaker
12. Prayer and Adjourn
Next membership meeting with speaker will be in June to be announced
For updates please monitor www.conservativesoftheupstate web site as well as Concerned Voters of Pickens County the Whole Truth Facebook page***
Post a Comment
COMMENTS ARE REVIEWED BEFORE POSTING!
• Your comment will be posted as soon as possible.
• Do not resubmit or duplicate comments.
• You are not required to leave a URL/website
Feel free to leave an anonymous comment but owning your comments, even if by an alias, is honorable.
Thank you for visiting.