Agenda for January 11, 2018 Meeting
1. Call to Order and Welcome
4. Treasury Report
5. Acceptance of person to fill Secretary position to keep record of minutes of meetings.
6. Acceptance of volunteers to serve as members of Leadership Team
****Responsibilities of Leadership team are to meet monthly and plan action items to communicate with COTU members, alternate attending county council meetings, school board meetings, and any other special called meetings, coordinate and cooperate with surrounding conservative groups when a call to action is needed regarding state and federal issues. Organize special meetings with invited speakers, future candidates and elected employees in our county, etc., send out monthly email newsletter to membership, post updates on important issues involving our mission statement on Facebook via Concerned Voters of Pickens County the Whole Truth. Actively seek increasing membership to COTU.****
7. Discussion of frequency of membership meetings and venues for future meetings.
8. Open floor for any further business
9. Adjourn and Prayer
*** Next Leadership Meeting will take place Feb. 15 at 6:30 Six Mile Community Building
*** Next membership meeting with speaker will be in March time and place to be arranged email will be sent out and it will be posted on COTU web site as well as CVPCWT facebook page
Post a Comment
COMMENTS ARE REVIEWED BEFORE POSTING!
• Your comment will be posted as soon as possible.
• Do not resubmit or duplicate comments.
• You are not required to leave a URL/website
Feel free to leave an anonymous comment but owning your comments, even if by an alias, is honorable.
Thank you for visiting.