Board of Trustees Meeting
Monday, March 27, 2017
The meeting will be held at:
Curtis A. Sidden Administrative Building
Griffin Mill Road
Executive Session will take place at the end of the public meeting.
The second reading of proposed policy will be considered at this meeting which includes but is not limited to
1. Usage of Social Media.
2. Policy when parents object to controversial/sensitive subject matter being taught
3. Student Led Messages..
4 Grouping Students.
5. Parents' rights to inspect instructional material being used.
6. Textbook selection process.
7.Policy on student surveys given by teachers.
8. Citizens/ Parents/ Student Request for Reconsideration of Instructional Materials.
Post a Comment
COMMENTS ARE REVIEWED BEFORE POSTING!
• Your comment will be posted as soon as possible.
• Do not resubmit or duplicate comments.
• You are not required to leave a URL/website
Feel free to leave an anonymous comment but owning your comments, even if by an alias, is honorable.
Thank you for visiting.