One of the hardest concepts for me to grasp that I've heard out of this whole removing prayer from schools issue and really a lot of issues currently facing our country is that the 1st amendment is actually 5 amendments.
• There's case law (which I say if the words aren't exactly in the amendment then each "case" must be thought of individually BEFORE A JURY)
• Freedom of speech (with the infringement clause, see above regarding exact wording)
• Freedom of religion (with the exception of proselytizing and public practice that somehow has to be non secular and all inclusive)
• Freedom of protest and assembly as long as you're a certain distance and as long as your voice is in a normal tone, and as long as you take 3 minutes or time divided up equally in a 30 minute time period.
• And finally there's - if you have money & power - your rights matter - otherwise - you're goin' to jail OJ Simpson!
We've let the legal system take over the legal system.
What do you think is a real solution that can actually be implemented?