BBQ & RALLY for Richard Cash.
He spoke for thirty minutes after a catered barbeque, slaw and beans meal.
Here is some of the information Cash gave at the rally:
• Unlike the other candidates that he'll run against in the June 8th Republican Primary ... he isn't a lawyer and hasn't held an office. He is a very successful businessman and a father of 8 children.
• He is running for (Federal) Congressional House of Representatives Seat / 3rd Congressional District. He identifies himself as Republican.
• The main focus of his campaign is a return to God and Family.
• He has led many pro-life campaigns in the upstate.
• He is a graduate of Furman University. He also attended Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in Massachusetts.
• He and his wife are active members of Christ Church Evangelical Presbyterian Church in Anderson SC.
• He says,
"I am absolutely committed to this country because of my 8 children, potential 30 grandchildren and my great grandchildren."
• He is for term limits and he promises himself not to serve more than 10 years.
• He had this anecdote:
"A recession is when your neighbor loses his job.
A depression is when you lose your job.
A recovery is when Obama loses his job."
• Richard compared America to a ship off course, currently in cold waters, ready to hit a large iceberg.
He also took what he called "The Bottled Water Pledge" as he held up a bottle of water. He said,
" I pledge to drink only bottled water while in Washington because there seems to be something in the water up there."
Take a look at Richard's website: