Conservatives Of The Upstate Mission Statement:
1. To inform the membership and the public of problems and opportunities facing Conservatives in the 21st century
2. To communicate our views on Conservatism which include:
•. Our belief in God
• The sanctity of private property
• Constitutional & lawful government conduct
• Limited Government
• Against illegal immigration
• Lower taxes & less government
• Transparency of government
• Accountability of government
• Elimination of nepotism & conflict of interests by government officials
• Improve education
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q: How can I participate?
A: The best way to participate is to come to a meeting and comment on this website. Meetings are held the second Thursday of each month.
All comments are moderated on this website before publishing. If you care to leave your contact information it will be kept private. ANY identifying information from your comments will be removed. We respect your right to privacy and will never without your pen written permission distribute your email, physical address, or phone number to ANY 3rd party.
Q: What can I expect at your meetings?
A: You can expect discussions and information about everything you can read in our mission statement above. We are also hosting occasional "Meet The Candidates" meetings.
Q: How can I support Conservatives Of The Upstate?
A: The best way to show your support is to come to a meeting, read this website, and get the word out. That bears repeating, The best way to show your support is to come to a meeting, read this website, and get the word out. Of course you may also generously donate with your time or money but we do not press for this. Conservatives Of The Upstate is a grassroots effort - your participation and our showing strength and growth in number is our goal.